Monday, February 20, 2006

Peaceful walk along the beach?

Not in Galway. I have been at the beach during the whole weekend taking pictures of the sunset and trying to have a nice, relaxing walk. Well, think again! Galway is at and along the beach during the weekend. Masses of people all around. You literally have to walk around them!
And then we still have those passive aggressive/nervous powerwalkers. It kind of feels like you're a beginner with skiing and the experts pass you by and you almost fall because they come from behind very sudden and very fast. Well, welcome to Galway :). No peace and quiet here. Next time I want to wander around and get some peace of mind I will have to find somewhere else to go to. Although the sunset was amazing and the weather kept dry extremely long!!!!! Well, the pictures above will provide you with evidence of both statements made :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site »