Saturday, March 22, 2008

To add to the confusion


For those living in continental Europe, it is Opel

=
For those living in the UK, it is Vauxhall

=

For those living in Australia, it is Holden

Now can someone from the Opel Factory please explain to me what the hell it is they are doing? Why do you need sooooo many different emblems when the car is the same.... or actually the car isn't the same because those familiar with Opel will have never heard of the Commodore. And I think the Astra made it to Australia only recently. But seriously...... why add to the confusion when it could all be crystal clear? Not to mention all those tiny Chinese child's hands that have to manufacture these emblems........ And why is the Vauxhall from the UK, not also the Vauxhall from Australia because those two at least have the same emblem.... I cannot really seem to grasp this logic.... but then again: I am blond... That may just be the reason :)

No comments: