Chantal abroad
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Lili and me at one of the colleges in Cambridge
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
chantal
View my complete profile
Chatter away!
Blog Archive
►
2008
(82)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(36)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(11)
▼
2007
(193)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(30)
BrusselsIt has been a while since I last updated m...
Cambridge-Oxford boat race on the Thames....
The Boat Race 2007 team. I finally made it to the ...
Lili and me at one of the colleges in Cambridge
The bridge of sighs in Cambridge
Chinese New Year with my Brasilian family: Paula, ...
Royal Albert Memorial in front of the Royal Albert...
A pretty pretty picture (or so I think ;))
Caroline and me on our roadtrip(ping) from east to...
Lunch with Lili, Monica, moi, Renata and Caroline
I found one, I found one, my love follows me every...
The goodbye London walk team: Eva, moi, Lili and C...
Best friends: Carlos (Br), moi (NL) and Eva (Oz) o...
London at its best....
A dramatic sapia view of the Thames, London Eye, B...
May I introduce to you: Big Ben
Pretty picture.... drama drama
Patricia, moi and Eva
Goodbye drinks: Eva (Oz), Renata (Brasil), Carolin...
The lovely trio: Eva (Australia), Patricia (Ecuado...
Dionne and me. Engrave this woman in your brain b...
The perfect goodbye: all my friends there!!! I mis...
Goodbye pancakes at My Old Dutch. And this was my ...
And yes I did it again: my friends at Starbucks!!!...
My friends from the Thai food place opposite the A...
The night before the wedding..... Sooooo relaxed!
Before the vowles......
Listen carefully now! And please give the correct ...
The handsome couple
Dagmar, moi et Nathalie
►
August
(46)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(41)
►
January
(53)
►
2006
(64)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(30)
►
2005
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
Links
Google News
No comments:
Post a Comment