GALWAY, IRELAND
Yes, just a quick message from me after a long period of absence. Shame on me. I will tell you all about the events that have happened in the meantime soon. Well, actually there is not that much to tell, it was just kind of horror being here, with bad news all around. But times are changing and the good news is: I am going to Galway for the second semester and I am very very happy with that!!!!!! We had to put up a big fight in order to get me there (since were sending me to Sevilla) but in the end we won!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, I am calling on all the people in London - Amr, Georgie, harriet and higher up in Edinborough Kay- to try and plan a meeting :)))))).
OK, well, that's it for me right now, since classes are calling again. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and we had the first snow here last Friday :) Sad thing was that it turned into rain again too quickly :S Thus creating yet another cold :S.
Ciao ciao to the chow chow and see the people in the Netherlands in 2 weeks!!!!!
Beijinhos
Chantal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment