It's me again. Kind of obvious on my own website ;)
Just wanted to let you all know that I will hopefully be moving to one
of the appartments on Lido this weekend, so I will send you all the new address
and my Italian cell phone number by mail next week (sorry in advance for the mass email).
We were just told that today is probably one of the last days of nice sunny weather (although I already caught a huge cold which is probably not made better by my dinners which often consist of magnum doubles :)) but at least the chocolate makes me happy due to the feromones :)).
Don't worry: we have huge lunches here, which all of you know have pasta (most of the times) as a starter, which almost counts for an entire meal in the Netherlands!!!!!!! So I still look more than healthy :) contrary to many of the other students here who are supporting the principle of solidarity with certain parts of the world :). Well, I'll let you know soon and pictures will be posted next week :) Ciao ciao and have a great weekend!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment